Complaints & Appeals Policy
All About Holes Ltd.
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients.
When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it.
This will help us as an organisation to improve our standards of service.
If you have a complaint or an appeal, please contact us with the details of the complaint/appeal and a brief description.
What will happen next?
We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to one of our directors, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who you have complained or lodged an appeal about.
- One of the directors will then contact you to discuss by telephone or arrange a meeting and hopefully resolve your complaint. S/he will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the discussion, the said director will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions s/he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, the director will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another director or someone unconnected with the matter at All About Holes Ltd to review his/her decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
Name: Darran William Beveridge Position: Director